Friday, May 30, 2008

The Bliss Part

I think I am too hard on Husband on the blog. While he is indeed an asshole sometimes, and my dishwasher loading skills are far superior to his, I think this narrow view of Husband paints him in an unfair light. So here are two adorable things he did today...

1. He did a very thorough job of vacuuming the whole house in preparation for my oldest friend coming for a visit. He even put on the hose attachment and got all the cobwebs and dirt by the back door. I think his parents must have told him that if something's worth doing, it's worth doing right. Hopefully our children will get that from him, as I frequently do a half-assed job of stuff like that.

2. I called him into the hallway to dispose of a bug because, as independent as I am, I easily revert back to traditional gender roles when it's convenient for me. He hummed the Indiana Jones theme song as he valiantly came to my rescue. It was kind of cute.

No comments: