Thursday, May 1, 2008

Three unrelated thoughts in my head...

I am very excited to receive a comment from someone I don't actually know. And even more excited to see that she found the blog by Googling "husband asshole." I tried, and it really does work. I am the number seven result for "husband asshole"! I told Husband he should write a post called "Wife Bitch" to try to even the score.

I drive by a Free Will Baptist church every day on my way to work. I don't really know anything about Free Will Baptists, but it seems like they would be pretty cool. You know, like regular Baptists but with drinkin' and dancin'. Anyway, they change the message on their sign each week. This week it says, "Eternity is a long time to be wrong." I am both impressed and a little afraid of their unabashedly narrow world view.

Husband left a bag of apples on the dining room table, which of course Dog could not resist. There is a half-eaten apple on the floor and shreds of the bag everywhere. At this point it is a battle of wills to see who will clean it up. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.