Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random thoughts...

1. I quit my job and have taken a new one for next year. The schools are about as different as two schools could be. It seems like a good idea to do something completely different, I guess, since this year totally kicked my ass. But Husband says he has never known me when I liked my job, so we'll see.

2. My period is three days late. This is what I get after the last post. But I took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative. Whew! I hope.

3. Husband and I are attempting to landscape our yard. We have decided, I think, to stay in the 'burbs till next summer. So I decided that if we are going to live here we might as well make it look like the house doesn't belong to an 80 year-old shut in on a fixed income.

4. Husband brought me cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery in NYC lat week. And now I love him a little more.

5. We are going to Hawaii in six weeks. Ack! I am not at all bikini ready (see #4).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii! So jealous...though I'm not bikini ready either. I'm now running 20 miles a week and doing weights three times a week and still no weight loss. But I'm not bitter.

Good luck with the new job!

Anonymous said...

Guys, I'm sorry I'm reading your blog, but it's just too cute to give up! I got here by googling "husband asshole":))), and stayed because I just couldn't believe how similar was everything to my own life. I guess I'm about Wife's age, have similar thoughts and behavior- I even read some of the things out to my husband from time to time:)))
Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, good luck with the job and keep writing!!!
xox
Maria

Unknown said...

Wife, have you forgotten that "fat looks prettier tan?" Go to the tanning bed. Keep the cupcakes.