Thursday, May 29, 2008

Maridull Bliss: This Fall Tuesdays at 8:00

Well ladies, it appears we are not alone. I assumed it was just us girls because I can't imagine a man wanting to read about some random woman's crappy job and annoying husband. I thought this blog was just a good way to keep in touch with people whose email addresses I can't find. But some anonymous guy just posted this comment:

"Women have this ideal that everything is gonna be Camelot, with silken drapes blowing in the wind as we live on our South seas island. Someone should have told them at birth that crap only happens in the cheap dime store novels they read."

Apparently I am a delusional romance novel reader who somehow lives simultaneously in both the South Seas and King Arthur's silken-draped castle. How worldly am I! I am just excited to know that an increasing number of random strangers read the blog. (I know this is from a stranger because it is not well written enough to be from one of Husband's elitist friends. No offense to elitist friends or random dude, who punctuates quite nicely.) Hopefully this development will play into my real motivation in writing the blog, which is to have FOX pay us lots of money for the rights so they can make yet another crappy sitcom about bitter married people.

(c) 2008 Maridull Bliss Enterprises. All rights reserved.

No comments: