Monday, June 11, 2007

I don't know what you did tonight, but I bet it wasn't nearly as classy as watching a fat kid fart on Shaquille O'Neal repeatedly.

I'm so glad we have the DVR. A little background: apparently Shaquille O'Neal has a new reality show where he is a counselor at a camp for fat kids.

HUSBAND: Did that kid just fart on Shaq?
WIFE: What?
HUSBAND: [uses rewind feature to replay commercial for new fat camp show]
SHAQ: You can't be fartin' on me now, Walter. [as he's holding Walter Fat Kid's ankles during fart-inducing sit-ups]
WIFE: Oh my God, did you just rewind so you could hear that kid fart on Shaq again?
HUSBAND: Uh, yeah I did!
WIFE: But why?
HUSBAND: Oh my God, that's hysterical. I would love to fart on Shaq!
WIFE: Seriously? I just do not understand you.
HUSBAND: [shrug]
WIFE: [signs on to blog]

FYI, I deleted the fart noises Husband made during the conversation because, as the proud owner of a uterus, I am unable to transcribe fart noises using the English alphabet.

2 comments:

Mr. Shain said...

seriously, brilliant. get a webcam, i'd watch.

Ayush said...

Check this out for some good fart stuff:
Fart Jokes