Thursday, February 22, 2007

Subbing is the worst job I've ever had

I'm kind of in a complainy mood today, but such is (my) life...

Today I subbed for a Kindergarten class. I had to listen to a song called "Who Let the Letters Out." On repeat. It goes something like this...
Who let the A out, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
Who let the B out, buh, buh, buh, buh, buh
Who let the C out, cuh, cuh, cuh, cuh, cuh
You get the idea. Or if you don't, let me help you out by saying "Who Let the Dogs Out." It was performed by a cheerful lady named Dr. Jean with backup vocals by a random group of tone deaf children. Much like the wedding post, I wish this hadn't really happened, but it did.

People keep telling me I'm really good with the small children and that I should look for a Kinder job. But I simply cannot listen to this shit everyday of my life.

Updated to Add: Today I spent two hours officiating Color & Shape Bingo. "Red square... red square. Blue triangle... blue triangle. Pink circle... pink circle." And on... and on... and on...

No comments: