Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Husband is going to have to start pulling his own weight around here

because I've got an almost-real job. I just took a long-term sub job, which means I will be the teacher until of the end of the school year because the last one got knocked up.

It's good news for several reasons. Primary among them is the $150 a day it pays. You loyal readers may remember that I previously made $63 a day, so this would be more. Still ridiculously little, but it will add up to almost $4,000 by the end of the year, after taxes. Husband and I plan to use the windfall on new flooring in our house. Although I'm not sure you can call it a windfall if you actually have to work for it.

Anyway, the point is I will be really busy and not paying any attention to Husband, so I will probably be able to post about an even smaller % of the stupid things he says/does. Like today, when he compared himself to McGyver because he fixed something on his car with string.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job and the eminent floor tiles! ~Parsingtime