Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh joy, Husband is all better

I can tell because he just poked me in the boob for fun. Also he's been singing "My Humps" in a very Alanis voice. Apparently when he's too sick to behave in his typical inappropriate and immature way he just saves it all for later. He seems to have some sort of weekly quota.

In other news, Cat appears to be hallucinating. She is currently hanging and upside down from a door frame with a wide-eyed feral look on her face. Husband is out of shoes to throw at her. It's bad news when we run out of things to throw at the cat because we are afraid of getting too close to her when she's in this state. Also neither of us seems at all motivated to put our shoes in the closet so there are always at least five pairs of shoes in our living room. I feel like sitting around watching Conan while tossing footwear at the cat is a very college apartment thing to do. I thought by now we would be more together or something.

No comments: