Friday, March 7, 2008

Champisky

We are blogging again! I know Husband has a blogging history reminiscent of the little boy who cried wolf. But please don't hold that against me. Maybe it would be more accurate to say that I am blogging again.

Anyhoo, we went to Spec's and HEB tonight on a quest to get liquored up. Husband acquired both champagne and the goods for whiskey and Coke. So we are thinking that later on we might make some Champisky to celebrate the resurgence of the blog.

Mostly I stopped blogging because Suburban ISD, my esteemed employer, discourages its teachers from posting personal information online, such as photos involving beer bongs and bikinis. But I am old and married and would never in a million year post a picture my boobs online. And I don't really care if my students know that they drive me to drinking. A few months back when I ditched the blog I cared a lot about my job, but now it's kind of soul crushing. More on that later.

Yay blogging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo - Parsingtime