Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break, Day 4 of 9

So I am four days into my nine days off from school. Here's what I have accomplished so far:
  1. Mopped the kitchen and guest bathroom
  2. Finally ordered our wedding album
  3. Went to the gym zero times
  4. Bought three pairs of shoes
Here's what I still have left on my to do list:
  1. Do something about the crap growing in our shower
  2. Catch up on laundry
  3. Put away the laundry I did two weeks ago
  4. Go to the gym everyday
  5. Reorganize the office
  6. Grade a file box full of papers
  7. Clean out my closet, as I do not need daily access to both size 4 and size 10 pants
  8. Organize our CD collection
  9. Take my wedding rings to get appraised so I can renew the insurance
  10. Talk to a realtor about selling the house
  11. Spend at least two days working up at school
  12. Steam the new curtains, whose wrinkles continue to taunt me
  13. Spend some time with Husband
  14. Take the dog to the park
  15. Clean out the garage in hopes of finding whatever is living in there
  16. File our taxes
Hrumph.

No comments: