Monday, March 26, 2007

I just googled "cute baby"

I don't really want a baby at the moment. I know that logically it makes sense for us to wait a couple of years, but sometimes I want to be ready for a baby. It's a mind vs. uterus issue which bubbles to the surface every once in a while, like when I see a cute pregnant lady or when it's time to refill my birth control. And that's when I get to googling.

Anyway, this is what I found...

I think this is the cutest single creature I have ever seen. I do want a baby, a furry one! But sadly, that is more like 10-15 years off because we have to wait for Cat to kick it before we can get another one. And she is only four and has already survived being hit by a car and God seems to have filed her under "Too Mean to Die."

Also, I found this.


It's crib bedding called Scary Fish. How adamantly hip and non-conformist do you have to be to think this would be cute in your baby's room?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RUN HUSBAND....RRRRRRRUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!