Thursday, March 8, 2007

Sexy Cold Voice

Well, I am STILL kinda sick. I am excited that the fever and congestion are over, leaving me with a dwindling cough and a scratchy throat. I am just thisclose to Sexy Cold Voice. You know, the voice that makes you sound far more worldly and interesting and generally cool than you actually are. I first discovered the power of the Sexy Cold Voice in college when I went out downtown on the tail end of a cold and got drinks bought for me right and left all night. This was so not the norm for me in college, but I digress. The point of this post was to say that I was excited about my Sexy Cold Voice until just a minute ago when a telemarketer called and asked to talk to my mom or dad. Apparently my cold voice is not sexy at all. Apparently I have a Tween Cold Voice. "Tweens" is what they call nine year-olds now because apparently it's lame to just call them kids. I guess that night in college I was just having a cute hair day or my boobs looked perky or something. How disappointing. Turns out the only thing my cold voice is good for is phone sex with pedophiles. And I already do that. Not really. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've found that you can have the male-equivilant of "Sexy phone voice" by drinking a lot of really cheap whiskey all the time. It's a delicate balance, because if you go overboard, you end up sounding like Tom Waits, which most girls find scary.

Anonymous said...

Also, Wife, you got quoted by this dude that reads my blog...

http://bonjourpeewee.blogspot.com/2007/03/disturbing.html

Anonymous said...

Can you repost that link? I want to see wife quoted!