Friday, March 9, 2007

Sometimes when I can't think of something interesting from my own life I just write funny stuff on other people's blogs instead

Here is a link to a post from our friend Clint's blog called Zombie Fights Shark. I don't know what it means, but I think it is some stupid boy thing. Anyway, my hilariousness is one of the first few comments. His original post includes a very funny, very '80s clip from You Tube. I would have put a link to that video right here but I don't know how. Maybe I will update when Husband gets home to show me. Oooh, I feel very post-modern '50s housewife right now. How fun.

3 comments:

Clinton said...

Zombie Fights Shark is a reference to Lucio Fulci's 70's-era movie "Zombi 2" wherein a zombie fights a shark.

See, not stupid at all!

Clinton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinton said...

This is where you were quoted:

http://bonjourpeewee.blogspot.com/2007/03/disturbing.html