Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love Jam

No, note the grape stuff. I'm a big fan of unadulterated peanut butter, but I digress. I'm talking about Jim and Pam, of The Office. I care about them way more than anyone I actually know, including Husband, and I understand what that says about me but don't care at all. I can't wait for them to have babies. For the unitiated, here's a primer...



Of course, since then Jim hooked up with skanky Karen. Actually, Karen really loves Jim and isn't a skank at all. But Jim loves Pam and they are going to have babies together. I just know it. They just can't be together right now, but I know they will be soon. It's very early Ross and Rachael if Ross wasn't weird and ugly. I'm sure this must be unbelievably boring for those of you who never watch The Office. If you are one of those people I just offer my condolences because you are totally missing the best show on television.

No comments: