Saturday, May 5, 2007

Good movies and wine

1. We saw Hot Fuzz tonight and it was really good. I have a crush on that British guy now. Simon something. He's cute and funny and hot all at once. Just like Husband!

2. There was a preview for Knocked Up and it looks surprisingly great. I thought Katherine Heigl would be annoying outside of Grey's Anatomy but she looks tolerable. But also it's a Judd Apatow movie and one of my favorite shows ever is Freaks and Geeks. And it stars Seth Rogen and Jason Segal, whom I have adored since Freaks and Geeks. But most importantly Paul Rudd plays a supporting role. He says his marriage is like an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond but not funny and instead of lasting 22 minutes it will last the rest of his life. I [HEART] Paul Rudd.

3. I am not normally a big white wine drinker but Ferrari Carano's Fume Blanc is really, really good on a warm evening. We first tried it on our honeymoon and now they have it at World Market for about $15. You're welcome in advance.

No comments: