Saturday, May 5, 2007

Husband is an asshole

Today he cut one of Dog's nails too short and it bled.

WIFE: It's not bleeding that bad. Just hold a tissue over it and the bleeding will stop.
HUSBAND: I just feel so bad. I'm such a bad puppy parent.
WIFE: It's not even bleeding that much. Don't feel bad. It was bound to happen sometime.
HUSBAND: I know, but when it happened I wanted it... to... be...
WIFE: Be what?! My fault?
HUSBAND: Yeah, I wanted you to do it so he would still love me. You've got the cat on your side. I need one pet to like me.
WIFE: Argh! I can't believe I tried to make you feel better. You know damn well that Cat doesn't like me either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on man! You know, I am a husband and a father and I do my best daily to try and be the ying to her yang but ofcourse we are all assholes. Women have this ideal that everything is gonna be Camelot, with silken drapes blowing in the wind as we live on our South seas island. Someone should have told them at birth that crap only happens in the cheap dime store novels they read. Women need to get over themselves.