Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Google Image Search: Marriage

I've taken a cue from this post and resorted to random Google image searches for blog post inspiration. It works like this: I will search for a marriage-related or other relevant phrase and then post the most interesting picture I find on the first page of search results, along with whatever witty remarks I can think of. Today's word is "marriage."

This reminds me of that part in Bridget Jones' Diary when she is eating ice cream and drinking vodka while watching late night TV. There is a nature show on and the narrator says something like, "Coitus is brief and perfunctory..." It's right after she realized that Daniel Cleever has loved her and left her. And then she sings,"All By Myself" in her flannel jammies. I watched that movie a lot pre-Husband.

The actual point of this picture on the original site is something like this is before marriage, and after marriage the lioness is all, "I have headache. Don't touch me." Just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

Clinton said...

I'm on your internet, influencing your blog!!!