Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Maybe he's just seen too many movies...

Last night Husband and I were watching Law & Order: SVU. I love this show, which I think is a little weird since it's all about rapes and stuff. But I think Christopher Meloni is really talented and probably also crazy, and Mariska Hargitay is adorable and I wish I could make my bangs look like hers but God won't allow it.

Anyway, as Detective Stabler was chasing down leads in last night's episode he ended up busting into a room with a bunch of people in their underwear sitting around a table full of drugs. Husband immediately, I mean no hesitation at all, says, "Oh, they're in their underwear so they can't steal the drugs." So this means that Husband (a) is really really smart and can instantaneously deduce that these naked people are workers and the drug lord won't let them wear clothes so they have nowhere to hide stolen drugs, or (b) Husband is secretly a drug lord, or possibly (c) Husband worked his way through college by packing up drugs in his undies.

You think you know a person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking as a former roommate of Husband, I can attest that he did NOT sell the best Sweet Lady H I've ever tasted. Nope. Not. At. All.

(Husband, please call; I need another "delivery")