Monday, February 12, 2007

Wife's a Wheel Watcher

For those of you who don't know, Wife is an unabashed "Wheel of Fortune" groupie. This one goes out to Wife, with love.

Side note... Our marriage almost dissolved over Christmas when we started playing the TV plug-and-play Wheel of Fortune game I put in her stocking. I went on a tear winning 4 games in a row, and she decided she didn't want to play anymore. Harsh words were spoken on both sides. However, she rebounded the next day, and I don't think I've won a game since then. And yes, we keep score.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Husband and I can no longer play racketball due to coming to blows overthe game in college. We play Gin and Uno and keep score. I rule Gin, Husband rules Uno and we are both bitter! I think playing cards might make us lame in the young married couple category.

~Parsingtime

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend and I are masters at Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit, respectively, which is nice. Unfortunantly, we can never play any other board games because it might upset the balance one way or the other, causing the lesser gamer to go after the other with a steak knife.

This is what happens when you combine competitive people, alcohol, and games of no consequense.

Anonymous said...

Oops, just realized my comment made no sense. Sorry about that. Will save all commenting for the afternoon.

~Parsingtime