Tuesday, February 20, 2007

These are the days of our lives

I feel obligated to try and write a post everyday, but I am lacking in inspiration at the moment. Here's a quick update on our lives...
  1. P.T. is into us after all. We were at the gym last night and he was there even though we didn't have an appointment. It was like he just couldn't wait for our next date on Wednesday. Although now we aren't sure if we are that into him. He talked to Husband about credit scores and other not-at-all-relevant things for about 15 minutes while Husband was trying to run on the treadmill. It was a little needy. We are feeling stifled.
  2. Husband and I are thinking about going on a beachy vacation. I used to think they were kind of a waste of time/money. Like every vacation should be jam packed with sightseeing and new experiences. Lately I'm thinking I would like to experience a waiter bringing me an icy beverage when I flip up a little flag on my beach chair. I'd like to experience that over and over again. Anyone have any suggestions?
  3. Cat is still mentally unbalanced and Dog is still gross. He just burped himself awake. And then stepped on the remote and changed the channel. I want a kitten. I think we're due a non-obnoxious pet.
  4. We spent the weekend cleaning out the garage. We have a bunch of crap we don't want anymore. I think it might be fun to have a garage sale and Husband wants to haul it all to Goodwill. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go on a cruise; there's tons of crap to do there, you don't get sand in your crack, and if you pay and extra 50$ (or something) you can get an unlimited drink card which basically means that you never have to stop drinking for the duration, money be damned.

Your only worries will be alcohol poisoning and getting so drunk you do a header off the Princess Deck but those are what we call "Acceptable Risks."

Also, garage sales are so lame they're officially cool again. So go for it!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of cruises, too constricting. Don't go to the Bahamas, it is just okay. I recommend Aruba (SO GREAT) and Puerto Rico...Costa Rica is great because you can do beachy stuff and go to the national rainforest and see a volcano all in one go.

I'm a fan of beachy vacations because they actually feel like vacations instead of mad dashes to see everything in five days. ~Parsingtime