Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My love, my flower

I'm too lazy to write an original post today so I recycled this love email I sent to husband about a month after we got married. I am still waiting for his reply. Feel free to gank any or all of my glorious verbiage for your own Valentine card.

My love,


I've been thinking a lot about us lately and I wanted to take the few minutes I have before class starts to tell you just how I feel.
As I reflect over our lives together I am more and more excited everyday about this journey we are on. Your loving face enters my mind and at once a calm fills my body. The minutes pass like hours until I can feel your warm embrace. My womb aches to carry your child. You are the eighth wonder of my world. My soul, my all, is wrapped in your being. Your presence is like water to my life. I can't wait to see where our lives will take us. I know together we can do anything!!!! You are my flower.

With greatest love and devotion,


Your eternal life mate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up all over my desk. Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

I really dug "I want my womb to carry your child" part. And by dug I mean barfed.